Public Health Solutions can only achieve its goals with the assistance of generous donations from members of our community. Without these donations, serving those in our area would not be possible.
Below is a Wish List that would help us better serve our communities within our 5 county district.
Thank you for your generosity.
- A $10 donation could help treat someone in your community with chronic conditions by receiving medication.
- A $50 donation will purchase a car seat for a low-income family.
- A $20 donation provides a bicycle helmet for one elementary child in the community.
- A $25/month gift will provide insulin supplies for one individual in your community.
- A $100 donation will help provide transportation to the doctor for 4 veterans in your community.
Each dollar that you donate will help our programs provide services/products that are needed in your community.
We work with several families that have infant to toddler age. Here are some other items families in the community need:
- Disposable Diapers
- Pack’n Plays (Portable Cribs)
If you are interested in donating items, not on this list, please let us know.
For information, including where to drop-off donations, please call (402) 826-3880.